For the most important person in your world,
words can be the best gift of all.
Engrave them forever in a timeless glass decanter and toast to your love everytime they use it.
This is "The Eero" decanter from our Mid Century collection, complete with a custom glass stopper hand-crafted for us by glass artist Jason Stropko in California.
- Etched with laser precision for incredible detail and even surface engraving
- 700ml to hold your standard bottle of spirits while leaving you an easy 2oz pour for your first cocktail
- Robust, thick glass for lasting durability that is break resistant for tipsy fingers
- Reusable product in our disposable culture for lifelong usage
- Permanent etching that won’t wash or wear off
- Delivered in a durable yet recyclable package to ensure a safe arrival
- Period inspired design to create a retro vibe for your home bar
- Crafted and made to order in the United States by us just for you
Volume - 700ml (50ml or 2 oz smaller than a standard bottle of spirits. Just enough left over to pour yourself a congratulatory drink to celebrate your new decanter!)
Weight - 3 lbs
Stopper - Hand-crafted, custom glass stopper
Packaging - Black Gift Box inside of protective shipping box with recycled paper padding
Our bottles are:
- strong, thick walls for durability
- sturdy, flat bottom
Will it arrive on time?
Always! Decanters are made to order and we ask for 1 week to process plus shipping time. If you need your order by a specific date please send us an email and we will do everything in our power to make it happen.
Will it arrive safely? I've seen YouTube videos of the delivery guy throwing boxes over the fence.
It will! We have 8 years of shipping glass under our belts. We know just how rough these boxes get treated and we pack them to stay safe. If anything, we are over protective!
Will my expensive liquor get tarnished?
No way! Unlike wine, distilled spirits do not oxidize or change with exposure to air. The main concern is that alcohol evaporates quickly (called the angel's share) but our handmade glass stoppers have a rubber ring to ensure a tight seal.
See other FAQs here